Smoking Update

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Haha maybe I should consider taking this Solo Slim already. If this is the only one that can put a stop to my cravings then I should consider taking. I am really scared now, if I don't put a stop to all these I might end up fat one of this days which I don't really like. Just thinking about it makes me shiver. I don't know why or what made me indulge in eating, I know it's a bad habit. I've been there before and I was able to put a stop to it. Maybe it's because I quit smoking, so that explains all the eating. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP