I Love San Diego

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If you have plans of visiting the US, please include San Diego in your itinerary. I've been there in 2005 and I can say I like the place. Too bad we didn't have time to explore the whole place. I didn't get to see much, but with the little that I saw, I really appreciated the place. I find it scenic, with all the greens and everything. I promised myself that the next time I'll go visit the US, I'll make sure that I will definitely visit San Diego again. There are a lot of affordable San Diego CA hotel around, well that is if my friend cannot accommodate me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP