Micro SD for Mobile Phones

Sunday, April 12, 2009

If not for the micro sd that I have, I would have ran out of beautiful photos. I am talking about our China trip. Good thing I brought with my mobile phone, so I was a bit relaxed. It could very well work as an alternative when I ran out of memory in my digital camera. What I love about having a bigger external phone memory is that I can store music and numerous photos. I don't want to be limited, so I am really very happy that some companies have come up with sd cards. Amazing what technology can do to make life more enjoyable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP