My Kind of Fitness

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I am interested in this Kettlebell workout I found online. Imagine you only spend 20 minutes three times a week, that makes just an hour a week of workout. Now I want to do their 6 week body transformation program. As I mentioned in my other blogs, I gained something like 10 pounds when I quit smoking some three months ago. I really need to keep my body fit. I am not getting any younger. I want to maintain the kind of body I have, not much for aesthetic side but health wise though. I think this is the kind of program I need since I get easily bored doing long fitness routines. It looks cool and fun to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP