The Climb

Friday, May 01, 2009











We had a great time at the Great Wall. It was sooo cold when we got there, sort of freezing (only to us who is not used to this kind of climate - spring). Looking at how much I was gonna climb to reach the first beacon, I was becoming lazy already. At the back of my mind, I just couldn't make it. It was actually a long climb and it was darn high! Do you want to know what changed my mind? I saw a lot of senior citizens (read:old people) climb and here I am, like half their age and unable to climb. OMG what a shame! Anyways I did it, and when I got to the top (1st beacon), I was perspiring like crazy, yeah I forgot how cold it was. It felt good having to climb and it made me purchase this proof (a brass thingy) that indeed I was "man" enough to climb the Great Wall of China.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP