Let's Exercise!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009



Eversince I stopped smoking in January of this year, I gained something like 10-14 lbs. I used to be around 94-96 lbs. and guess what? I'm now 108. My Mom likes it, and I guess a few more people like it too. They say that I look healthier now. I couldn't agree more! But, the thing is I hate my flabs especially in the tummy area. It's really bulging and I can barely fit in my size 0 jeans. This pushed me to do my daily exercise and I'm following the vid that you see above. She has all the exercises I need for my different body parts. Now, shall we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP