The Trusted Brand

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am satisfied with my Kohler kitchen sinks. What I have at home is the double bowl kitchen sink. I've known about this brand for about 12 years now because this was the kind of sink we used in house number 1. I didn't try and look for another brand when we built house number 2 since I was already ok with it. Sometimes I just don't like to explore other brands simply because I don't want to end up spending more. I don't really mind using the same brand over and over again as long as they come up with new designs each time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP