Here I Come!

Monday, June 01, 2009












It's Fashion Week once again and we had the chance to go and see it. Ish was really glad that she was able to join us this time, coz she wasn't able to watch last year's Fashion Week because of school. She was like, "Mom, I want that designer to do my gown when I turn 18." She has good taste, she picked a couple of gowns she wants to wear. I especially enjoyed Lyle Ibanez's collection, nope I wasn't able to take photos so I can't show you some of his collection. I can compare his designs to that of Marc Jacobs. Man he's really good. I love intricate beadworks of Michael Cinco's designs too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP