Dream Come True

Sunday, June 07, 2009













Yeah it's a dream come true...welcome to my cyber restaurant! It's going to be cyber at the moment. Maybe I have to wait a few more years...that is if my son does not change his mind. It's actually our dream to put up a restaurant someday.

Oh going back to restaurant city...have you played this famous game over at FB? It's really fun and quite addicting as well. You want proof? I created another FB account just to have additional ingredients, haha. Just like Pet Society, I'm hooked. Actually there's one more game I'm playing, and it's nice too. Maybe I'll just share it with you in another entry, and of course I'll be posting photos too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP