Guilty As Charged

Friday, June 05, 2009

Why is it that sometimes people get lazy when it comes to daily exercise? I am guilty beyong reasonable doubt. I'm only good at the first few days of the program, after which I have excuses here and there not to exercise. Some people suggest that I use a fat burner supplement since I am not really religious in the exercise routine thingy. I don't know but I might just consider it one day when I feel the need to. It could be anytime soon if I don't stop munching on all the food served before me. It's hard to go into fitness too with the kind of weather we have...very conducive to eating and sleeping. Dang!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP