Back To School

Thursday, August 20, 2009












When MIL first heard of it, the first person that came into her mind was me. Well she admitted though that she wanted to take part in it too, but then her hands are full and she does not have the spare time for it. Anyway, I'm glad that I am a part of this. This is like a mobile school, a joint project of Quezon City under Ms. Joy Belmonte and ABS CBN. What are we learning? It's a dream come true for me, HOT and COLD kitchen. I'd like to think that this is a basic of what CULINARY ARTS is all about. It's actually exciting and I am surprised that I still have a lot to learn considering that I am the queen in our kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP