Box from the US of A

Thursday, August 20, 2009

In a year, my sister in the US sends like four boxes to us. Contents include stuff for sale, and a few items for us. I also take the opportunity of requesting her to buy a few things for me, things that I can't find here, hehe mostly clothes. I'm a big fan of clothes, shoes, bags, makeup, etc., after all I'm a girl. I'm not sure though if she uses this shipping box, I have to ask her. You know sometimes her problem is to fill the whole box before she sends it over. I'm not sure if she knows about custom boxes. Hmmm, it's time to use skype and talk to them, after all I also miss them a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP