FB Status : I'm FAT

Friday, September 04, 2009

My status update in Facebook says, 110 lbs. and still counting. This is my heaviest, good if I stand 5'5", but the thing is that I'm a little over five feet tall. Nah, I'm lying, I'm like 5'3" and should be tipping the scale at 100 lbs. the most. That's the weight I am used to, well when I was a bit younger. Now that I'm a little older, I'm worried. I think I will have to do some reading on what weight loss pills are really working. I have a feeling that I might resort to this one day, if I really get lazy and don't exercise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP