It's Chewy

Wednesday, September 09, 2009














I made those today. I say I because initially it was daughter's idea to bake. She sent me SMS when she learned that classes were suspended due to heavy downpour asking me if we could bake together. So I said yes. She did help with the hand mixer, but it was not even 2 minutes. She said she was tired, duh!

Anyway those are Chewy Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookie. And it's real chewy and yummy. It's not that sweet since I adjusted the measurement of the sugar, I didn't follow the one in the recipe book. Oh that's not the only one I did today, I also made stir fried noodles for merienda (snacks).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP