Weight Gain Problem

Monday, October 19, 2009

I know some of my friends are already tired listening to my weight gain stories. Some don't understand coz they don't really see it according to them. But to me, 15 lbs. is 15 lbs. Yep that's how much I've gained in a couple of months. People close to me say it's alarming. Mom notices the weight gain everytime I go visit her. Really I am bothered now, so let me just look at this weight loss product, who knows it might come in handy when I feel like I really need to do something about it aside from the exercise thingy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP