Poor Kid

Monday, October 26, 2009

My son is sick. He had fever last week on Sunday but was well already on Tuesday. I sent him to school on Wednesday just to make sure that no relapse is happening. Everything was alright until Friday night. He had fever again. I brought him to his pedia on Saturday, and some tests were done namely urinalysis and blood. This is to find out if he has Dengue. I'm a bit worried needless to say. Sometimes I am ashamed of myself to worry too much. It's as if I don't have a big God who is a great healer. I am going to get the results today, and am praying that it's nothing serious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP