My Perfect Companion

Friday, November 27, 2009











You are my perfect companion in my campaign to work on my abs. It's been a problem for more than a decade already. I keep promising that I'd start working on it, but after a few days, I get lazy. And look what I have become, 17 pounds heavier. I look good despite the weight gain, but it all went to the wrong places if you know what I mean. Nobody wants a bulging stomach and I just hate the fact that I have it. I have to work double time if I want it a little flat, not super flat, but just a little flatter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP