Time to Say Goodbye

Friday, November 27, 2009

I really need to buy a new laptop. My two year old laptop died on me and I just can't afford the cost of repair. It's not really reasonable since you can buy this new laptop with the price they are requesting me to pay. I was like NO WAY, I will just buy a new one. There's this ruby red laptop that I am eyeing and I am totally in love with it. I am still saving money for it and hopefully I will be able to purchase it early next year. It's hard not having a computer of your own. It's like you are always at someone else's mercy. And I just hate that feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP