Belated Present

Friday, December 04, 2009










This beautiful Ice Watch was a belated birthday present from my beloved cousin Marie. I actually demanded it from her. Well that's how she likes it. She wants me to tell her what I really want. I think that's cool. I would do the same and by that I would be pretty sure that my present would be greatly appreciated. Don't worry, I know what to demand and I don't take advantage, it's not in my system. That watch is actually a present for all the occasions that can be found in a single year. Fair enuf? ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP