Get Rid of Belly Fat

Friday, December 04, 2009

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it! Do you wanna know the reason why? I found the solution on how to burn belly fat. You see that is my biggest problem now. It's actually parallel to gaining weight. I've put on 17 lbs. and I just have a feeling that it all went to my belly. It's really ugly since I got this really huge bump that would make you think that I have just given birth. I've done a few things that would make it smaller, but it does not seem to work. It's probably that I am lazy too. This time I want to be serious already. I started having salad for dinner, hopefully I get to eat it at lunch too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP