My Vacation Spot

Friday, December 04, 2009

Did I ever tell you that I want to retire in a quiet place very near the seashore? If this is really not possible, I would spend a week or two each year in a place where there is a beautiful beach. I would prefer something like this Outer Banks vacations simply because it's homey. It's like home away from home. The property itself is already a vacation spot aside from the fact that it's located a few yards away from the seashore. This is simply heaven, a dream vacation that each of us deserves. At first I was quite hesitant, but seeing their rates I told myself, oh I can afford it after all. It's like rewarding myself with all the hard work I've done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP