Cigar Days

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I don't smoke cigars but there was a time that Mr. N was into it. That was the time when we used to cover social events at nights. I can still remember that specific shop where cigar lovers would meet every Tuesday nights and we would cover that event. I would hear them compare notes about cigars that they've already had, what tastes better, is it mild, they would talk about it's characteristic. Now I remember them talking about this particular brand called Dutch Master cigars. They mentioned that this brand is famous in the US simply because it has become their favorite. I wonder if Mr. N have tasted this one when he was in the US. I wonder too if a cousin-in-law have tasted it too since he loves cigar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP