Hair Length

Saturday, January 23, 2010









My hair was past my shoulders already (bra line) when I decided to have it cut. I don't know but whenever I'm bothered with something (a problem)it's usually my hair that suffers. I cut it really really short. But not this time. I had it cut to this length since I haven't sported short hair in a long time. I did it gradually. I wasn't contented with that length that after 2 weeks I had it cut again, this time to a shorter one and a different style. I had bangs.









Two weeks after the major cut, it looked something like that. Now I'm starting to grow it again so more or less I look something like what you see in the first picture. Now the question, have I fully recovered from my problem for me to start growing my hair? My answer is YES! It may not be positive to others but to me it is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP