Is Your Business Insured?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

January is my busiest month of the year. I help out in paying real property taxes and renewal of business permits. I really don't understand why it takes long, they claim to be computerized already. There are probably lots and lots of business owners and property owners. If you look at it, you would wonder why this country is still poor despite the fact that the people are doing their part. Ha let's not talk about it here, that will be for another entry.

Going back to the renewal of business permits, you are required to get insurance otherwise you can't get your permit. I just wished that the kind of insurance we have is the same or if not similar to this business insurance. But sad to say it's not. I think business owners do not really mind paying a bigger amount as long as what they pay for is worth it. To me the insurance we have here is a waste of money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP