What's Best for Acne?

Friday, January 15, 2010

Most of us have gone through acne problems. I had mine when I was in my 20s. Now that I am in my 40s I still occasionally get the. The one who is suffering from acne now is my son Josh. Good thing that we were able to do something about it and now it's a bit controlled. He is quite bothered by it and every time he is asking me what the best acne treatment is. Oh boys! Teenagers at that! They are starting to get conscious, could it be that he is already falling in love? Falling in love is just too strong to use, probably admiration will do. Admiration it is! (haha I am not just ready to the idea that my darling boy is already falling in love)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP