Made for Dancing

Friday, January 15, 2010









I don't have the correct footwear for the aerobics exercise that I recently joined. I tried using some of my rubber shoes but it seems that it was not built for dancing. Not that I am saying that the one I just bought is correct. It's only now that I knew that what I bought was built for tennis. I think that will do. Let's see, if not I need to purchase another one. I don't want to be injured. But I am still hoping that it will give me the comfort I am looking for after all I was a happy shopper for getting it at 50% off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP