Available Jobs in Philadelphia

Friday, February 05, 2010

Both my sisters live in Philadelphia. When I visited them a few years back, in one of our conversations, I asked them about Philly's economy and the availability of jobs. They said everything was ok. When the rest of the world got into recession I asked them again about economy and stuff. This time they said that they were a little affected. Now these city of philadelphia jobs would really be a great news to them. Not that they lost their jobs or anything, but I'm sure they know of someone who is in need of a job and this thing that I just shared will really come in handy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP