Fitness Thingy

Friday, February 05, 2010

I'm glad that almost everyone I know is getting serious with their fitness thingy. When you go to the gym, it's packed. Even my aero class is packed. This is probably the reason why I enjoy going to my aerobics class, it's fun doing hi lo, step, hip hop and yoga with them. I hope I get the results I am hoping for. Of course aside from staying fit, part of my aim in enrolling in an aerobics class is to lose some weight. If I can't achieve it there, then it's probably time to seek the best weight loss supplement. I heard it works well especially if you exercise.

1 comments:

justice 4:15 PM  

one word girlie dear--PICTURE!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP