I Want Another One!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I want to buy another pair of rubber shoes for my aerobics class. The one that I have now is ok, but I feel like it does not give me the support I need when I use it to do aerobics routine. Of course I have been on the lookout, be in the internet or while out in the malls and look what I found? It's the skechers shape ups! Everything that I want is included in the description plus a few bonus. I think I would go for this already and the style is really cute plus the color combination, WOW!

2 comments:

meretrisha 4:02 AM  

love those shoes as well! anything from skechers is cool

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP