Orlando Would be Nice for the Summer

Friday, February 05, 2010

Theme parks everywhere, very good weather, nice beaches. Did I say theme parks? Haha I sound like my daughter who is addicted to theme parks. She can spend 3 days straight doing nothing but trying all the rides. Next time we visit the US, I should include vacation in Orlando to our itinerary. I'll try and save up for it already since I'm pretty sure that we'll be staying in a hotel or in a villa probably. It's free to dream right? I don't know, we've been to the US but we still want to go back. I wish it was closer to the Philippines so we wouldn't be spending that much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP