Remove Acne Scars

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Acne scars...eeewwww! I suffered from those and it was really disgusting. People would stare at me and would give me this certain look that made me really mad. It was a look that says, hey I don't want anything to do with you. I wish I knew about acne scar removal at that time so I didn't have to go through a terrible experience. Now it's my son's turn, he's really got those big acne. It's a good thing that I was able to bring him to the dermatologist right away otherwise he would go through what I went through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP