Salad Once a Week

Monday, February 01, 2010









I serve the family salad once a week. I'm glad that I have trained the kids to eat salad. It's not really common to be serving salad on the Filipino table. I don't know, but to us it's not. Anyway what started this thing is our consciousness to stay fit and healthy. We all know that veggies more than anything else is the healthiest to eat. I want it included in my family's diet. So far so good, they've been eating! The problem is I need to serve it with different dressings. I constantly look for yummy dressings in the internet and sometimes I invent my own especially when one of the ingredients is not available. What you see in the photo is an adaptation of the Thai salad. My son says it has an exotic taste referring to the dressing probably ^_^

1 comments:

Tom D' Biker 12:54 PM  

That's good!

Salad is good for the health!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP