Graduation Present

Monday, February 01, 2010

My daughter Ish will graduate from High School this March. Two years ago she asked for a US vacation as graduation gift. She mentioned too that she wants Florida as her destination. She's been to the USA twice already but has not been in that part of the US. I know the reason why she wants Florida. Theme Parks!!! She can't get enough of those rides. I remember her spending 2 days at Disneyland in California and yet she still want to go back. Now I'm thinking, if the plan pushes through I mean of spending vacation in Florida, we might as well check out one of these orlando vacation homes. There's four of us so I think a villa would be great. If ever this would be the first time we'll be staying in a villa because normally we check-in at hotels. Thinking about it makes me excited. Hopefully everything pushes through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP