Gold is a Wise Investment

Thursday, March 04, 2010

I am totally angry at myself. I didn't listen, I made the wrong choice. It's not all my fault actually, but also the one who marketed the product. I'd like to think he is stupid, that's not even a strong word to describe him. We could have used the money to buy gold coins, maybe by now we are already enjoying the benefits of our investment. True to what my father-in-law once said. The price of gold will never go down. Look at it's standing in the world market today! It has gone way way up ever since the dollar became weak. Gold was at it's highest in January 2010 and is expected to rise even more in the coming months. Isn't it a nice alternative investment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP