I Love Watching in His New HDTV

Saturday, March 06, 2010

His old television set is still working. But apparently it does not work anymore (he thinks that it does not) with his gadgets. One day he came to us. Mom, Dad, I need a new TV so bad. And I was like, but the TV in your room is still working. But I want this LCD HDTV I saw at the mall. Oh you'd be happy if I tell you that they are on sale right now. The price used to be really high, and now they've taken off quite a big amount. I think it's a great deal Mom. How convincing can your children get? Mine is really very very convincing. But even if he is, reality is it still depends on our budget and if we have an extra to spare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP