Weight Issues

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've been bragging about my weight loss these past few days. Not that I have lost a lot but it's just that it really brought me joy. Others would think that I did something like a quick weight loss program, partly yes actually but it entailed a lot of hard core exercises. Hard core because I do it Mondays through Fridays for about 2 hours. No weight lifting here but pure cardio routines. I put my heart and mind to it and really worked hard. This is the reason maybe why I burn a lot of calories plus the fact that I don't get lazy when it comes to my fitness thing. I hope you guys are serious about fitness, not for losing weight but because each one of us really needs to exercise in order to live a healthy life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP