Am I Old or What?

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I didn't expect it to happen. I stopped my fitness thingy for a year and now that I am back I am no longer used to it. I now have this joint pain. I wonder where I got it from. For now I am pointing to aerobics as the culprit, but I don't know really. Probably I am just getting old(er) but I don't know. I don't like to stop with my fitness thing now, I feel good doing it and I look forward to it everytime. I do it five times a week, but if I had a choice I'd be glad to do it everyday.

2 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com 10:37 PM  

Maybe it's the impact sport that's the culprit ; (
xoxo

jason reeves 10:39 AM  

I have had joint pain in my knees now going on 6 years. May not sound like a big deal, but I am only in my mid 30's. I have played sports all my life, and that has I'm sure been the culprit. I have started using joint juice, and have started to feel a bit better. Not like it did 10 years ago though.

-Jason

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP