The Lines Gave It Away

Monday, April 19, 2010

I was in the mood to put on makeup today. I was excited to try on the Urban Decay Primer Potion that Krisa sent me. Oh I love it! It held the eye color pretty well, and the blending was amazing. After I was done with the hair and makeup, I had my photo taken. It was something like a photoshoot for a magazine, haha who am I kidding. It was the hubs who took the shots. He downloaded what he took in between shots to check on the lighting. Lo and behold, I need to use the best anti aging supplement. I saw lines, very visible at that. I can't hide my age anymore, those lines are giving me away, golly! Really, I have to look into this anti aging thingy, it's best to start early you know.


The photoshoot is for my twitter account. Yeah I'm vain...not all the time though.

1 comments:

justice 4:11 PM  

hey, those are sexy lines. i don't think u need to worry :-)

you tweet? patay hanggang fb lang ako haha

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP