Gold: A Wise Investment

Friday, April 30, 2010

Let me ask you a question, just a hypothetical one. If you receive a sum of money unexpectedly, how would you invest it? Hhmm, I know most of us haven't thought about that question. Did it ever come to mind that it's a wise decision to buy gold bullion? If you ask me, yes I would tell you that it's a wise decision. If you follow the gold price, never in it's history it went down. The price is always going up. What does this mean? For me it's a good investment. It preserves the wealth and the purchasing power. Gold has been an investment since the ancient times and up until now there's still a lot of people who prefer to invest in gold.

3 comments:

Alde Cruz 6:36 AM  

how I wish I could still invest something... sana I couls receive that sum of money unexpectedly hehe..

marie 7:02 AM  

Ang mahal na bg gold cuz, gabeh:(

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com 6:59 PM  

Wow I know gold is precious right?! It is a wise investment.
xoxo

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP