Dear Sisters

Wednesday, May 05, 2010











I miss my other sister (Rachel, the one in black) already. She stayed here for only 8 days and we can't seem to get enough of her. She has 2 babies to take care of so she can't stay long. Hopefully she'll be able to bring her two kids when she plans to visit again. It's about time her kids meet their cousins from my brother, and of course a little updating from my kids whom they met in 2005. I already talked with her on the phone and praise God she had a safe and smooth flight. She didn't have a hard time at the airport too. Everything was smooth sailing by God's grace.

2 comments:

KC 1:03 AM  

I am glad she had a safe flight Girlie. :) How old are her kids? I bet they are very happy to see her again. And I am sorry that you miss her. HUGS.

HiPnCooLMoMMa 8:21 AM  

Kri Raphe is 10 and Khiki is 7. They miss her while she was away.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP