Baklava for Dessert

Thursday, May 27, 2010













She ordered Apricot Baklava for dessert. I've read about Baklava in a friend's blog and I promised myself that I have to taste it one day. I'm not sure about it's origin but I read that this dessert is very popular in Turkey. Anyway Baklava is a sweet pastry made of layer and layers of paper thin dough filled with chopped nuts and in our case it was mixed with a bit of apricot. I'd say it's really yummy and I would love to have it again and again. I hope to find a restaurant near my place that serves Baklava so I can get my fix anytime. Why don't you try it yourself, it's yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP