Bora...Here We Come

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Mom, I think you gained weight again. Look at your b**bs and that booty of yours," says my daughter one time. I gained weight yet again. I gained back what I lost. It's time to think about weight loss again. I still have about a little more than a week before our Boracay trip. Yeah I can still do it, well I'm not actually aiming for a really flat tummy or a six pack abs, a few inch off the waist will do. Time for my salad, only salad, and I will never say what about the carbs or the protein my body needs. Let's see if this will work, again I am crossing my fingers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP