How Tall Are You?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

"I need the height Momma!" I normally hear that from my daughter. I didn't expect my daughter to be that short, well she's not really short but I wanted her to be taller than me. Right now I am taller by 3 inches and I know that she really wants to grow taller. I wonder if these hgh releasers can help us solve her problem. She'd be the happiest really if this could add to her height. She's turning 17 and actually I've lost hope already that she'd still grow taller. In the articles that I've read, once the girls start to menstruate they grow 1 or 2 more inches after which they achieve their adult height at probably age 14. But you know, I'm still hoping that she'd grow a little taller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP