Lost Chance

Friday, May 28, 2010

Photobucket


I was this close to visiting Banaue Rice Terraces, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. I actually invited myself to join my aunt who has a board meeting at Solano, Nueva Viscaya, an hour and a half away from the Banaue Rice Terraces. I was all set to leave, but then I had to finish some online tasks which were already due. I beg off because I don't think there is internet connection in my Aunt's house. I'm actually sad having to pass up the opportunity, I will just wait for another one anyway my aunt attends the board meeting once in three months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP