I Smell Good

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Next to bags and shoes, I love fragrances. I think I got it from Mom. She'd always smell good whenever she leaves home. Oh even at home she puts on perfume. She does not put perfume on her bath though, but I have a sister who does that. She picks one of these christian dior fragrances to put in her bath. How vain right? But it works! I copied her one time but with one of my favorite calvin klein fragrances, what a heavenly smell. Once in a while I still do that whenever I remember. I want to make it a regular thing but then again it can get expensive. Hhmm probably I should check on this site that sells colognes and perfumes at a reasonable price, maybe by then I can make it a regular thing already. What do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP