Pepper, Our Black Labrador

Saturday, May 08, 2010

















That's Pepper our new dog. I wanted so much to have a black Labrador and when the husband found someone selling it he asked me to check the dog out. At first I didn't like him coz he had spots, turned out he was shedding. Honestly I love a grown up Labrador, not a puppy. I can't wait for Pepper to grow up. Another thing, I know it's so hard to house train a dog, but I'll do my very best. Wish me luck please. I will update you from time to time on my progress with my beloved Peh-pah.

3 comments:

Laguna Pearl Jewelry 11:07 PM  

So Cute I love dogs really..:)

Susie 2:10 AM  

We've had two black lab mixes in our married life and loved both of them. They are the best doggies.
Have fun,
Susie

Cellulite Treatment 7:25 PM  

wow! thanks for posting this cute dog, great, i love this. grrrrrr...

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP