Prenatal Vitamin List

Saturday, May 08, 2010

How important is it to take vitamins when your pregnant? It's very important I tell you. That's the first thing the OB GYN will ask you to do after she sees you. I do not remember anymore if I took one of these prenatal vitamins when I was pregnant. Man that was 14-16 years ago, too long to remember. But what I know is I was given the best prenatal vitamins. The husband saw to it that I had the best. We both wanted to have healthy babies and in order to have healthy babies, mothers should take extra care of themselves especially when they are pregnant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP