Her Love for Books

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The daughter goes to the bookstore at least once a week. Her life wouldn't be complete without that trip and a book in her bag. Sometimes I blame myself for introducing her to books early on in life. I encouraged her to read when she was only 7 and from there there was no stopping anymore. The library is filled with her books, all sorts of titles and she's always proud to show her friends the collection that she already has. On her 11th birthday, I remembered her buying like close to 15 books. Other kids would opt for dolls but this darling doll of mine is kinda different. Well she loves bags and shoes now that she's turning 17 and in college, I wonder though if she'd still pick books over her newest passion. Shall I give it a try and make her pick?

1 comments:

Heart of Rachel 5:48 PM  

It's great the your daughter loves to read. I'm sure she has a big collection of books at home.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP