MRT for the First Time

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I took the MRT going to Trinoma from Makati. It was my first. I normally take the LRT once a month and riding the MRT will be once a month too starting today. Yeah that's from north to south. Honestly I don't like to driving in heavy traffic that's why I opt to take the public transport. Not only that I save time too which is important to me since I have a lot to take care at home especially now that the kids are back to school.

So how was the ride? It was faster than the LRT, quite smooth except when the train starts to go. If you are standing and not holding on to anything, tendency is for you to fall off your feet if you are not fast enough to grab on to something. I don't know, but probably it's just the driver. Wow, then this is something to look forward to next month, and yes I enjoyed the ride. I discovered too that SM Department Store (Makati) is way more beautiful now and I was surprised too that you can now pass through going to Glorietta. Haha I love to commute coz I discover new things, and it's funny observing other passengers too, well that will be reserved for another entry.

2 comments:

bingkee 4:26 AM  

What's the difference between MRT and LRT. I had taken the LRT once when I was in Manila...so what's the MRT?

HiPnCooLMoMMa 5:04 PM  

same lang sila Bingkee, ang tinatakbo ng LRT is Manila area, ang mrt naman ay sa EDSA. MRT is operated by a private corporation while LRT naman is government

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP