The What Ifs in Life

Monday, June 28, 2010

In the country where I live, auto insurance is not really required. It is up to the car owners whether they want their cars insured or not. This actually leaves me thinking. Don't they see the need for it? Or is it just that they don't know that cheap auto insurance is available. I myself had that in mind actually. You can't blame me because there are quotations I receive that are beyond my budget. Let's face it, times are getting harder and harder and if we can stretch the little amount that we have in our pockets, we will do so.

Finding the right auto insurance can really save us a big headache in the future. We do not know when accidents can happen. Even if we are careful with our driving, once we are out in the streets we do not know what's going to happen. I'm sure you already know that there are a lot of crazy drivers out there and what if one day we encounter one of them? Do we have the budget to get our car fixed? Do we worry about where to get the money? We can avoid all these when we have insurance. It's no joke having cars repaired nowadays. At least that's gonna be one load off our back since the insurance company can take care of that. Hope by now you have really seen the importance of having it.

1 comments:

bingkee 3:50 AM  

It's really a must to have auto insurance or vehicle insurance because it protects you not only from the high cost of repair or getting a new car.
Like us, our insurance pays everything for our minor repairs, half of major repairs, and free roadside assistance. When I had an accident 3 years ago, my car was a total smash-up so the insurance company gave me $3,000 to be used as a downpayment for a new car. My husband's fender-benders were always shouldered by our insurance company.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP